Click the poster below to see whats on during our Legends Week...
Notice of Annual General Meeting -
BYRON BAY GOLF CLUB LIMITED
Notification is hereby given to all Full Playing Members of the Byron Bay Golf Club Ltd that the Annual General Meeting of the above Club is to be held on Tuesday 13th December 2016 at 6.00 pm to transact the following business:
1. Confirm the minutes of the AGM 15/12/2015
2. To receive and consider the year ending 30 September 2016 Financial Report. (Any questions in regards to the content of these reports is to be submitted in writing to the Manager seven days prior to the AGM to enable a well- informed response to be made at the meeting).
3. To declare the election of Directors of the Company
4. To elect the Patron’s for the year 2016/2017
5. To transact any other business that may be brought forward in accordance with the company’s constitution or the Corporations Act 2001.
By order of the Board
The deck restaurant will be open for Sunday lunch, leading into Peppes Pizza starting at 4pm
More About us:
Situated near the most easterly point in Australia, and home to the famous Byron Bay lighthouse, the Byron Bay Golf Club is a challenging 18 hole championship course. Set out on 120 acres of coastal habitat, the course is beautifully landscaped with ocean views from several holes.
Byron Bay Golf Course is a par 72 golf course. Like many coastal courses, wind strength and direction plays a determining factor in how easy or difficult the golf course plays. With holes running in each direction, it's a golf course that will have you questioning: "Do I have enough time to play it again?"
The Byron Bay Golf Club and course is located approximately 5 km south of the CBD. It is situated on Broken Head Road, opposite the Byron at Byron Resort and Spa. The club boasts a popular restaurant offering spectacular views across the golf course and to the lighthouse.